July 7, 2011

Baldur Mundsson

Greetings, my name is Baldur Mundsson, and I am the greatest arguer you know. I spent my early childhood in the frigid lands of the north, debating with everyone I met on the most trivial of subjects, ranging from correct grammar to the length of the coastline of Great Britain (hint, its infinity.) After reading Atlas Shrugged, I realized my true calling in life was to travel the world, pushing the boundaries of everyday conversation by challenging just about everything anyone says. I embarked on my grand tour of Europe at the tender age of 15, spent a year in Amsterdam (where I found so much debate-worthy misinformation I was forced to set up residence,) before traveling to Japan where I infiltrated a Japanese family. My welcome quickly wore out after a particularly heated argument about the Japanese vs. American Showers (the former being mindboggling for a country that hovers around 98.5% humidity for 3 months out of the year.) I avoided a potential Samurai duel with my host-father and flew to California, where I began a one year cross-country trek. In a brief stint in prison, I met Bort, the first person worthy of my debate skills I have found to date. The rest is history; he suggested the creation of this blog with the intention of spreading truth to the world, while I'm just here to push your buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment